Wanted: Vlammrs with a passion for data
You are passionate about data. You have just graduated (or are about to) or finished your studies not too long ago. You are ready to take serious steps to launch your career in AI, Data Science, and Analytics. So, where is the best place to develop your skills and to gain experience? Vlammrs! Here you will get all the space you need to apply your knowledge, set your own course, and achieve your full potential. By burning brightly.
Data Analytics Academy development programme
Discover how we empower data & people and get your career off to a flying start!
Three-year development programme at the Data Analytics Academy (ORTEC & ORMIT).
- Unique start to your career as a frontrunner in data
- Achieve your full potential during a high-quality three-year development programme
- Full-time position and a competitive salary
- Work on challenging data projects at leading companies
- Training courses in data science, analytics, project management, personal leadership, and soft skills
- Your own coach and surrounded by other ambitious Young Data Science Professionals
- Excellent career prospects
Work and Learn
During this programme you will get all the space you need to discover your talents, set your own course, and get the best out of yourself. Over a three-year period, you will work on a variety of projects for various clients – and receive a competitive salary. You will work 4.5 days a week and spend half a day a week working on your development. You will also receive technical and soft-skills training. A senior data expert will mentor you in your professional development, help you solve issues in your customer projects, and challenge you to achieve your potential. Throughout the programme you will also work alongside other Young Data Science professionals, giving you the opportunity to learn from each other.
Continued growth and development
The goal of the programme, which was specially developed for Vlammrs, is to accelerate your transition from a Young Data Science Professional to a Data Science Professional. And, of course, you will also contribute to the digital transformation of companies. The three-year development programme is all about performing and learning on the job, in collaboration with inspiring and experienced Senior Data Consultants. You will also have an excellent opportunity to build up your own network. As a Vlammr, you will continue to flourish long after the three-year programme has come to an end, because you will have excellent career prospects at the companies in which you have worked.Apply
A unique development programmeWant to work on challenging data projects at major companies? Well, you can! With all the training you need, as well as your own personal coach. We encourage you to achieve your full potential – on both a professional and personal level. Come and broaden your knowledge, gain experience, and expand your network. This is a unique opportunity to build a successful career!
- Soar through the program with fire
You will now know what gives you energy and where your strenghts lie. With everything that you have discovered, in the third year of the program you will grow to find a function where you will be challenged, succesful and happy!
- Create impact
The focus in the second year is mostly on the collaboration and impact that you will achieve. With targeted feedback, training and the guts to experiment during your time on the job you will grow on a day by day basis. Just like your network.
- Focus on yourself
You get to know yourself even better. Not only will you learn more about data science and analytics, you will also experience personal growth on how to put your data skills to work in an effective manner to be able to contribute to the digital business transformation and reach those business targets.
- Kick off your development!
You follow this traineeship with your training and ambitious co-trainees. You will get to known them immediately with the outdoor kickoff. The flaming start of an intense developmentprogram. You will also get your own coach for two years.
Do you have the fire in you?
- A university degree in, for example, Data Science, Information Management, Business Analytics, Business & IT management, Computer Science, or Big Data.
- Affinity and experience with data issues is essential.
- During your studies and internships you have demonstrated that you are proactive and committed to achieving the best results.
- Ancillary activities are an asset, such as a part-time job, a position on a committee or board, experience abroad, or your own start-up.
- 0-3 years of work experience.
- A quick response to your CV and motivation letter
- An online aptitude test that you can take at home
- Two personal interviews to see if there is a match.
- An inspiring Vlammrs assessment day
- Welcome to Vlammrs!
Do you have any questions?
We would be happy to help! Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org